John P Rutkowski, Attorney at Law
We are a small law firm helping good people, dedicating our time, personal attention, and expertise to our clients. We are responsive to client questions and concerns returning telephone calls in a timely manner and keeping clients up to date on the progress of their case.
Mr. Rutkowski is a retired Deputy Sheriff and former Assistant State Attorney who has twenty five years experience practicing criminal law.
Practice areas include, but not limited to:
- Criminal Defense - Assault, Battery, Burglary, Sex Crimes, Property Crimes, etc.
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Boating Under the Influence (BUI)
- Administrative license suspension hearings after DUI
- Criminal Traffic Offenses
- Civil Traffic Offenses
- Criminal Appeals