John P Rutkowski, Attorney at Law
We are a small law firm helping good people, dedicating our time, personal attention, and expertise to our clients. We are responsive to client questions and concerns returning telephone calls in a timely manner and keeping clients up to date on the progress of their case.
Mr. Rutkowski is a retired Deputy Sheriff and former Assistant State Attorney who has twenty five years experience practicing criminal law.
Practice areas include, but not limited to:
- Driving Under the Influence (BUI)
- Boating Under the Influence (BUI)
- Failure to submit to chemical breath, blood or urine test after prior refusal
- Administrative license hearing after DUI
- Moving traffic violations
- Non-moving traffic violations
- Driving with a suspended license
- Driving Without a Drivers License
- Attaching Tag Not Assigned
- Failure to Register a Motor Vehicle
- Leaving the scene of an accident property damage
- Leaving the scene of an accident with injury