Contact Us for a Free Consultation 727-213-9078

the police what to talk to me about a crime they think i committed. should i comply?

No, you should not speak to police without an attorney present. The police will, a lot of times, ask you to, "Come in and talk to us, because you can help clear this up. You can clear your name." That translates into, "Help us shore up our case." They will bring you in, tell you you are free to leave at any time, interview you, and then later use those statements against you.

Contact us

John P. Rutkowski, Attorney at Law, is focused on all aspects, Criminal Defense, Criminal Appeals, Driving/Boating Under the Influence. Sale, Delivery, Possession Drugs, All Sex Crimes, Felony & Misdemeanor. Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation.