Mr. Rutkowski has been practicing criminal law for the past twenty-five years. Prior to practicing law Mr. Rutkowski served as a deputy sheriff, in Pinellas County, Florida, retiring upon entering law school.
Upon graduating law school Mr. Rutkowski served as a prosecutor in Hernando County, Florida, prior to going into private practice. Mr. Rutkowski is licensed to practice law in Florida, Georgia (license inactive) and Pennsylvania (license retired). He is also licensed to practice in the United States Federal District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Florida.
Practice areas include, but not limited to:
- Driving Under the Influence (BUI)
- Boating Under the Influence (BUI)
- Failure to submit to chemical breath, blood or urine test after prior refusal
- Administrative license hearing after DUI
- Moving traffic violations
- Non-moving traffic violations
- Driving with a suspended license
- Driving Without a Drivers License
- Attaching Tag Not Assigned
- Failure to Register a Motor Vehicle
- Leaving the scene of an accident property damage
- Leaving the scene of an accident with injury