Mr. Rutkowski has been practicing criminal law for the past twenty-seven years. Prior to practicing law Mr. Rutkowski served as a deputy sheriff in Florida, retiring upon admission into law school.
Upon graduating law school Mr. Rutkowski served as an Assistant State Attorney leaving after two years to open his own criminal defense practice. Mr. Rutkowski has been practicing criminal defense in Florida, Georgia and Pennsylvania since 1997. Along with practicing criminal defense in state court, Mr. Rutkowski practices criminal defense in the United States Federal District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Florida and Georgia along with the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Practice areas include, but not limited to:
- Criminal Defense - Assault, Battery, Burglary, Sex Crimes, Property Crimes, etc
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Boating Under the Influence (BUI)
- Administrative license suspension hearings after DUI
- Criminal Traffic Offenses
- Civil Traffic Offenses
- Criminal Appeals