I have been practicing DUI and criminal law for the past twenty-seven years. Prior to practicing law I served as a deputy sheriff in Pinellas County Florida, spending two years on the DUI squad. I retired when I was admitted to law school.
Upon graduating law school I served as an Assistant State Attorney, leaving after two years, to open my own DUI and criminal defense practice. I have been practicing in those areas since 1997. Along with practicing DUI and criminal defense in state court, I practice DUI and criminal defense in the United States Federal District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Florida and Georgia along with the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Boating Under the Influence (BUI)
- Criminal Traffic Offenses
- DUI Administrative Driver License Suspension Hearings
- Administrative Hardship Driver License Hearings