Contact Us for a Free Consultation 727-213-9078

it's his or her word against mine can the police even charge me

The police can charge you if they have probable cause they believe a crime was committed. If the police were told that you committed a certain crime and the police believe the individual making the statement, there's enough probable cause to make the arrest. In court, testimony alone is sufficient evidence for a conviction. He said, she said is enough to support a convicted in Florida.

Contact us

John P. Rutkowski, criminal defense attorney, is focused on all aspects, Criminal Defense, Driving Under the Influence and Divorce, Custody, Alimony, Child Support, and Division of Property. Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation.