Contact Us for a Free Consultation 727-213-9078

is there anyway to fight back if i am arrested after an illegal search

There is. Whenever you're arrested, if there is a search involved, you should have an experienced criminal defense attorney look at the evidence to determine whether or not that search was legal. If it was not legal, your attorney can file a motion to suppress that evidence. When that evidence is suppressed, your case will be dismissed.

Contact us

John P. Rutkowski, Attorney at Law, is focused on all aspects, Criminal Defense, Criminal Appeals, Driving/Boating Under the Influence. Sale, Delivery, Possession Drugs, All Sex Crimes, Felony & Misdemeanor. Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation.