Contact Us for a Free Consultation 727-213-9078

how can i clear my record in Florida

If you're arrested and the charges are never brought to trial, they're dropped, you're entitled to petition the court to have your record expunged or sealed. If you plead guilty or are found guilty of a crime, and adjudication is withheld, you're eligible to have your record expunged or sealed. 

Contact us

John P. Rutkowski, Attorney at Law, is focused on all aspects, Criminal Defense, Criminal Appeals, Driving/Boating Under the Influence. Sale, Delivery, Possession Drugs, All Sex Crimes, Felony & Misdemeanor. Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation.