Contact Us for a Free Consultation (941) 257-5003

How do I open a Child Support Case

How do I open a Child Support Case

To open a child support case, you must apply for child support services. You can apply online, visit your local child support office, or call us and ask for an application to be mailed to you.

If you have applied for or receive Cash Assistance, SNAP (Food Assistance), or Medicaid from the Department of Children and Families, you may already have an open child support case and do not need to apply.

Contact us

John P. Rutkowski, Attorney at Law, is focused on all aspects of Criminal Defense, State and Federal Courts, Post Conviction Relief, Criminal Appeals and Traffic Offenses. Contact me today for a free telephone consultation.